Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Name - Additional Use

The heating pads have a new name: Cooling/heating pads. Use as a heating pad by placing them in the microwave for 3 minutes. They will stay warm for 30 minutes. Use them as a "ice" pack, by placing them in the freezer. You no longer need to use a towel, there is now condensation. YEAH!!! I purchased an ice blanket a few months ago. The ice blanket has multiple "pockets" of blue fluid. It is great as it is large enough to wrap around your foot, as in my case. Two of the
"pockets" have broken. Thankfully, I had a towel around it so the blue didn't get on any furniture. Now I no longer need to worry about it, I will just use the cooling/heating pad. It is not as stiff as the regular ice packs so they mold easier for a "tighter" fit.

Check out my shop at: www.maryellenscrafts.etsy.com for a wide variety of fabric covers to choose from. Buy two, one for the freezer and one for use as a heating pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment