Friday, September 11, 2009

Remebering 9/11

For most of us, we will never forget the day when our country was attacked or where we were when we heard about it. I remember very well: I was at work, I had just switched out the till and was returning to my office. We had a customer lounge across the stair case from my office. Our salesman was in there and the TV was on. They were talking about the first plane going into the World Trade Center. I went in to the lounge to see what they were talking about. While we were watching the second plane crashed into the second tower. Later hearing about the other two planes: the one that hit the Pentagon and the one that went down in the field in Pennslyvania,I admit it was like watching one of the disaster movies Hollywood likes to put out.

Once the salesman left, I turned the TV so I could see it from my office. It was left on the rest of the day. It is a day I will alway remember, as I know we all will. Please join me in praying for all those who lost their lives that fateful day on 09/11/01 and their families.

God bless America!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment