Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

These days there is so much to do and so little time to do it in.

The custom order is completed and sent to the customer. The vest turned out beautifully!!!! I finished another baby afghan out of Red Heart's Baby Cloud yarn. I hope to have pictures taken tonight so I can post them. Monday, a friend from church and I went shopping to get material to finish her put the quilt blocks she and her mother embroidered into a quilt. I purchased yarn for two more baby afghans, different pattern, different yarn, and for two triangle shawls. The yarn for the baby afghans will make one yellow and one green afghan. The yarn for the triangle shawls will make a shaded light blue one and a shimmering white one. All will be beautiful and will get pictures posted as they are completed.

Last night another friend and I took the first of two coiled baskets classes. It is a fun project. These will not make up as quickly as some of my other project do, but will help use up leftover yarns. The one I started last night, I don't care for. I should have used a light weight yarn. I am going to try to start another one with different yarn.

I continue with working on dish cloths, pot scrubbers and other items some for stock and others will be only one available to purchase. With Christmas coming, I want to make sure I have plenty for immediate shipping. Get those Christmas lists ready!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment