Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall is Definitely Here

Today is a very rainy day. It's one of those days you want to curl up with a good book or a good project. Alas, I am at my regular job. My crafty time is currently consisting of finishing a vest for someone. It is knitted. The pattern is victorian lace, very pretty. I am having fun with it. The fronts have the point dipped down toward the center front. This presents a challenge when knitting. You start with a few stitches, work in the designated pattern and add more stitches every so many rows. I am discovering when I had the stitches, I am actually adding another panel to the piece I am working on. I have the right front completed and I am guessing about a third of the way down with the left front. I am anxious to see how it looks assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment